Tim Elder, Founder of Infant Adoption Guide and I discuss adoption on this episode the Infant Adoption Guide Podcast.
In this episode, Simone tells her stories and shows us how to choose to find inspiration and happiness on our adoption journey. She shares about her realization that adoption challenges are just a part of your story. She talks about what it is like having a multi-racial, multi-cultural family and how they stay positive through any adversity.
What you’ll hear on this episode:
- How and why Simone and her husband adopted 3 of their 6 kids.
- The stories and hard-learned lessons they had while on their journey to adopt.
- What inspired Simone to write her new book “The Extraordinary UnOrdinary You”.
- What Simone would tell anyone who is considering adoption but may be a bit afraid to start the journey.
- Why Simone says, “Change the way you see yourself and the world around you will change.”
- How we can find inspiration and happiness on our own adoption adventure.